Discover the power of knowledge with us!
At KS Management, we firmly believe that knowledge is the key to success, particularly when it comes to Community Associations. We strive to empower both Board Members and Homeowners alike by providing an abundance of resources that foster an educational and informative environment.
Recent and Past Events
- Wyandotte, 142 Maple St, Wyandotte, MI 48192, USAAt KS Management, we understand that our communities are the very foundation of our associations, and this event is our way of honoring and celebrating all that is involved with association living! Our Expo will take place in the gorgeous venue District 142 venue in Wyandotte, MI.
- Wyandotte, 142 Maple St, Wyandotte, MI 48192, USAWe are excited to invite you to participate in our upcoming Expo, which will take place Septemeber 14th at District 142 in Wyandotte, MI. Our expo is a unique opportunity for your company to showcase your products and services to a diverse audience of industry professionals and consumers.
- KS HEADQUARTERS SOUTHGATE OR VIRTUAL, 15755 Northline Rd, Southgate, MI 48195, USAJoin us for an exclusive event where ATS Advisors, a leading CPA firm, will guide you through the intricacies of your financial statements. Gain valuable insights on financial reports, crafting accurate budgets, funding your community wisely, and planning for a prosperous financial future.
- KS HEADQUARTERS SOUTHGATE OR VIRTUAL, 15755 Northline Rd, Southgate, MI 48195, USAJoin us for an exclusive seminar on "Hot Button Legal Issues" and Q&A with industry experts Jim Tocco and Evan Alexander from Makower Abbate Guerra Wegner Vollmer PLLC. Get insights on crucial topics such as co-owner negligence, reserve requirements, and rental issues. Secure your spot today.
- KS HEADQUARTERS SOUTHGATE OR VIRTUAL, 15755 Northline Rd, Southgate, MI 48195, USAAttention all Board Members! Do you know your association's bylaws inside and out? Join us for our KS Management Quarterly Educational Seminar on community governance to learn all about bylaw enforcement, running board meetings, using the portal, and more. Save the date and mark your calendars!
Our comprehensive range of events includes top-notch training classes and engaging educational speakers, all of which are designed to equip you with the knowledge and tools needed to succeed. But that's not all; we also host an annual expo that brings together industry experts and community leaders, providing an unparalleled opportunity to network, learn, and grow.
Join us in our mission to build stronger, more informed communities. Invest in yourself and your community by tapping into the power of knowledge with KS Management.